l. Play for the fun of it, not just to please your parents or coach.
2. Play by the rules.
3. Never argue with the referee's decisions. Let your captain or coach ask any necessary questions.
4. Control your temper. No mouthing off.
5. Work equally hard for yourself and your team - thus your team's performance will benefit, and so will your own.
6. Be a good sport. Applaud all good play, whether by your team or by your opponent.
7. Treat all players as you would like to be treated. Don't interfere with, bully, or take unfair advantage of any players.
8. Remember the goals of the game is to have fun, improve your skills and feel good. Don't show-off or always try to get the most points.
9. Co-operate with your coach, team mates and opponents, without them you don't have a game.
10. The use of offensive language ie. Swearing WILL NOT be accepted.
11. The hitting, punching, kicking of any person will result in instant DISMISSAL from our club. This behaviour is NOT and WILL NOT be tolerated by Canobolas Rangers Junior Soccer Club.
12. SMOKING is not permitted at any training session i.e. Brabham , Orange High, Perry Oval or ANY Soccer Oval within the Orange & District Soccer Association.. This is a Council Regulation.
The Orange District Football Association and Canobolas Rangers Football Club will not tolerate bad sportsmanship or foul language from players, coaches or parents. Serious consequences will apply to those found acting in an in-appropriate manner.
Committee Members in consulation with coaches,have the authority to eliminate any player from our club if found to be in breach of the guidelines within this code of conduct....